Patient registry software is a database used to collect data related to diagnosis or condition of patient, for noting the number of new medical devices being used, or going through a new procedure. Patient registry software market is segmented based on database, product, pricing model, deployment model, functionality, end user, and region.
/EIN News/ — NEWARK, Del, May 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global patient registry software market is estimated at US$ 4.4 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2022 to 2032. The market is valued at US$ 1.9 Billion in 2022. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of EHRs in the healthcare sector. The implementation of various favorable government initiatives is expected to strengthen the market in the forecast period.
For instance, in 2016, the U.S introduced Cures Act, which aims to develop medical products and offer innovative technology in the medical sector. Also, the incorporation of AI into EHRs is anticipated to offer various opportunities for expansion. For instance, in October 2019, various scripts along with Northwell Health made an agreement to offer the next-generation electronic health record. The agreement aims to massive revenue generation, thereby, fuelling the market expansion in the coming time.
On the other hand, concerns associated with data privacy and security are expected to hinder the market growth in the forecast period. According to the Identity Theft Resource Center, the U.S recorded about 1.473 breaches in 2019, a rise of 17% against 2018. However, the emergence of cloud-based EHR is anticipated to offer significant opportunities to the market and act as a significant counter to the impeding cause, thereby, supporting the market expansion.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global patient registry market is expected to garner US$ 1.9 Billion in 2022
- Global market demand flourished at a 10.4% CAGR from 2015 to 2021
- The commercial registry software segment to expand at 8.9% from 2022 to 2032
- The US market size to garner US$ 1.5 Billion by 2032
- Market in Brazil to value US$ 57 Million from 2022- to 2032
- The CAGR of China is expected to be 10.5% from 2022 to 2032
- The diabetes registry segment is projected to experience a CAGR of 9.3% from 2022 to 2032
Get Sample of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14633
“Increasing chronic diseases across the globe is anticipated to play an important role in driving the market. With the growing cases of cancer, cardiovascular, and diabetes, there has been a notable rise in demand for EHRs, which will impact the market positively in the coming time.”
Key players in the global patient registry software market include Dacima Software Inc., Evado eClinical Solutions, IQVIA, Global Vision Technologies Inc., and Invitae. Recent developments among key players are:
- In June 2020, ArborMetrix Inc. (US) entered into a strategic partnership with The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR). The initiative aims to offer the IR Quality Registry to enhance patient care by deploying analytics.
- In March 2021, ESO Solutions announced a strategic partnership with Virginia EMS Systems (US) to provide an EMS data repository and trauma registry across the state.
- In April 2021, IQVIA Holdings accomplished the remaining 40% of Q2 solutions from diagnostic information services providers Quest Diagnostics.
- In December 2020, ImageTrend, Inc. (US) disclosed the latest National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB) Data Dictionary that would be available in the Patient Registry from January 1, 2021.
Key Segments Covered in the Patient Registry Software Market Report
Patient Registry Software by Type:
- Public Domain Patient Registry Software
- Commercial Patient Registry Software
Patient Registry Software by Disease Area:
- Diabetes Patient Registry Software
- Cardiovascular Patient Registry Software
- Cancer Patient Registry Software
- Rare Disease/Orphan Disease Patient Registry Software
- Other Chronic Disease Patient Registry Software
Patient Registry Software by End User:
- Patient Registry Software for Governments
- Patient Registry Software for Commercial Use
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14633
Table of Content
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Report Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Primary Research
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Patient Registry Software Market
2.2. Global Patient Registry Software Market Revenue, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn) and Y-o-Y Growth (%)
3. Global Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Key Trends Analysis
3.3. Global Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, By Type, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
3.3.1. Public Domain Registry Software
3.3.2. Commercial Registry Software
3.4. Global Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, By Disease Areas, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
3.4.1. Diabetes Registry
3.4.2. Cardiovascular Registry
3.4.3. Cancer Registry
3.4.4. Rare Disease/Orphan Disease Registry
3.4.5. Other Chronic Disease Registry
3.5. Global Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, By End-User, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
3.6. Competitive Landscape
3.6.1. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2014
3.6.2. Competitive Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
4. North America Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
4.1. Key Trends Analysis
4.2. North America Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, By Type, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
4.2.1. Public Domain Registry Software
4.2.2. Commercial Registry Software
4.3. North America Patient Registry Software Market Analysis, By Disease Areas, 2015– 2032 (US$ Mn)
4.3.1. Diabetes Registry
4.3.2. Cardiovascular Registry
4.3.3. Cancer Registry
4.3.4. Rare Disease/Orphan Disease Registry
4.3.5. Other Chronic Disease Registry
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-14633
Have a Look at Related Research Reports:
Drainage Catheter Market : The global drainage catheter market size is estimated to reach US$ 325 Mn by the end of 2022.
Rapid Plasma Reagin Test Market : The rapid plasma reagin test market is likely to register a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, and is anticipated to reach a market share of US$ 68.51 Mn in 2032, from US$ 46.28 Mn in 2022
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market : The antinuclear antibody test market is likely to record a strong CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
Intranasal Corticosteroids Market : The global intranasal corticosteroids market is expected to reach US$ 11.4 Billion in 2032 and exhibit immense growth at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
The post Patient Registry Software Market Size Will Surpass US$ 4.4 Billion at 8.8% CAGR Growth: FMI first appeared on Reality Syndicate Viewers.
This news story originally appeared at Books - Reality Syndicate Viewers on 8 May 2022