Peter Thomas Roth x Sephora Created a “Mask for Every Task” Truck for Summer
Peter Thomas Roth has teamed up with Sephora to create a “Mask for Every Task” truck that will be stationed outside of NYC Sephora stores throughout June & July. As a leader in the skincare mask category, Peter Thomas Roth has a mask for every skin concern.
This summer, consumers can discover their perfect mask at the branded truck during the below dates and times (the first one is this Friday, June 10th!) and they’ll receive a FREE travel size mask or eye patch.
Samples of the brand’s mask and patches from their best-selling Water Drench, Cucumber De-Tox and 24K Gold collections will be available as well as their NEW FirmX Collagen Hydra-Gel Face & Eye Patches, Irish Moor Mask, Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and Potent-C Power Brightening Hydra Gel Eye Patches.
- Friday, June 10th in Brooklyn (210 Joralemon Street)
- Thursday, June 16th in Meatpacking (2127 9th Ave)
- Thursday, June 23rd on 5th Avenue (580 5th Ave)
- Thursday, June 30th on 60th & Lexington (750 Lexington Ave)
- Wednesday, July 13th on 34th Street (112 W 34th St)
- Friday, July 15th on 86th & Lexington (144 E 86th St)
- Wednesday, July 20th in Soho (557 Broadway)
- Thursday, July 28th in Union Square (40 E 14th St)
Additionally, the brand will be hosting giveaways, on each of the date noted above, and each day one winner will receive the full mask and patch collections if they share their favorite mask or patch to Instagram or TikTok tagging @peterthomasroth and #MaskWithPTR.