Global Zeolites Market are Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, TOSOH Corporation, Arkema, Honeywell International Inc., Union Showa KK, Zeochem AG, KNT Group, Clariant, W.R. Grace & Co., Zeolyst International, Huiying Chemical Industry(Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, NALCO India, and PQ among others. To enhance their market share in the global Zeolites market, the key vendors are now focusing on adopting the prominent strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, collaborations, and partnership.
/EIN News/ — Pune India, April 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zeolites market is anticipated to grow at a steady growth rate over the forecast period, owing to extensive demand for zeolites in detergent industry coupled with the rising concerns associated with the hygiene. Zeolites are the crystalline solids structures which is made of silicon, aluminum and oxygen. They are microporous, crystalline, hydrated aluminosilicates and are obtained from hydrothermal crystallization of aluminosilicate gels. They have a porous framework, making them suitable for employment in detergents, petrochemical, nuclear, refrigeration, and concrete among other end-user markets.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://greyviews.com/reports/global-zeolites-market/27/request-sample
Key Insights & Findings:
- The natural segment led the Zeolites market and valued at USD 7.14 Billion in 2020. This is mainly due to huge adoption of natural zeolites in different end user industries such as wastewater cleanup, pet litter, and odor control along with the number of horticulture applications.
- The catalyst segment led the Zeolites market and valued at USD 5.98 Billion in 2020. Growth of the segment is mainly driven by increasing demand for zeolites as catalysts in hydrocarbon cracking (HC) and fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) applications.
- The Linde Type A segment led the Zeolites market and valued at USD 4.32 Billion in 2020. The Linde Type A are an alumino-silicate zeolite. Its rapid usage in the ion exchange-based application primarily drives growth of the segment.
- The 7A – 10A segment led the Zeolites market and valued at USD 6.46 Billion in 2020. Growth of the segment is mainly driven by increasing usage of 7A – 10A pore sized zeolites in industries as it enables greater absorption and better separation during any industrial application.
- The Construction & Building Materials segment led the Zeolites market and valued at USD 4.44 Billion in 2020. Ongoing demand for lightweight concrete material across the construction industry is projected to boost demand for natural zeolites, fuelling growth of the market.
- The detergent builders segment accounted for the largest market share and valued at USD 6.12 Billion in 2020. Improved cleaning characteristics of the zeolites primarily promotes usage of zeolites as builders in detergents, fueling growth of this segment.
- The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The Asia-Pacific region dominated the Zeolites market with the market revenue of 3.69 Billion in 2020. Growth of the Asia-Pacific Zeolites market is mainly driven by number of factors government’s focus on environmental protection and ongoing emphasis on development of bio-based products. However, Europe region is likely to register the significant growth during the forecast period due to the strict government regulations for greenhouse gas emissions.
Key players operating in the Global Zeolites Market are Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, TOSOH Corporation, Arkema, Honeywell International Inc., Union Showa KK, Zeochem AG, KNT Group, Clariant, W.R. Grace & Co., Zeolyst International, Huiying Chemical Industry(Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, NALCO India, and PQ among others. To enhance their market share in the global Zeolites market, the key vendors are now focusing on adopting the prominent strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, collaborations, and partnership.
- For instance, in June 2021, Honeywell partnered with Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research–Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR–IIP), Government of India, to supply zeolites to accelerate setting up of Medical Oxygen Plants (MOP) in the country for addressing the ongoing pandemic.
- In April 2021, Clariant, a specialty chemical company announced the opening of a new production facility for process and light stabilizers. The facility is cooperatively owned by Clariant and Beijing Tiangang Auxiliary Co., Ltd. (Tiangang), a producer and supplier of light stabilizers in China.
Enquiry Before Buying This Report @ https://greyviews.com/inquiry/27
Global Zeolites Market by Product type:
Global Zeolites Market by Function:
- Molecular Sieve
Global Zeolites Market by Framework:
- Linde Type A
Global Zeolites Market by Pore Size:
Global Zeolites Market by End use:
- Construction & Building Materials
- Animal Feed
- Wastewater Treatment
- Soil Remediation
Global Zeolites Market by Application:
- Detergent Builders
Global Zeolites Market by Region:
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About the report:
This research report gives detailed data about the major factors influencing the growth of the Zeolites market at the national and local level forecast of the market size, in terms of value, market share by region, and segment; regional market positions; segment and country opportunities for growth; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies. It studies the market essential sides such as top participants, expansion strategies, business models, and other market features to improve market insight.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://greyviews.com/checkout/27/single_user_license
Phone: (+44) 162-237-1047
Browse Related Reports:
Global Metal Cleaning Market Size by Ingredients Type (Chelating Agent, Surfactant, Solvents, Solubilizers, pH Regulators, and Others), Cleaner Type (Aqueous and Solvent), End-Use Industry (Automotive & Aerospace, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Others), Metal Type (Steel, Copper, Aluminium, and Others) and Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Global Ethyl Acetate Market Size by Application (Adhesives and Sealants, Paints and Coatings, Process Solvents, Intermediates, Pigments, and Other), End-user Industry (Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Automotive, Artificial Leather, and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Global Zeolites Market Size by Product Type (Natural and Synthetic), Function (Ion-Exchange, Molecular Sieve, and Catalyst), Framework (Linde Type A, Faujasite, and MFI), Pore Size (3A – 7A and 7A – 10A), End-use (Construction & Building Materials, Animal Feed, Wastewater Treatment, Soil Remediation, and Others), and Application (Adsorbents, Catalysts, Detergent Builders, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection till 2028.
Global Biosurfactants Market Size by Type (Glycolipids, Lipopeptides and Lipoproteins, Phospholipids and Fatty Acids, Polymeric Biosurfactants, and Particulate Biosurfactants), Application (Detergents, Personal Care, Food Processing, Agricultural Chemicals, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection till 2028.
Global Castor Oil Derivatives Market Size by Product (Sebacic acid, 12HSA, Ricinoleic Acid, Undecylenic acid, Dehydrated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Castor oil (Castor wax), and Others) and Application (Lubricants, Surface Coatings, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals, Biodiesel, Plastics & Resins, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection till 2028.
Global Natural Oil Polyols Market Size by Product (Soy Oil Polyols, Castor Oil Polyols, Canola Oil Polyols, Palm Oil Polyols, and Sunflower Oil Polyols), End-use (Furniture & Interiors, Construction, Electrical & Electronic Appliances, Footwear, Automotive, Packaging, and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Global Bio solvents Market Size by Product (Lactate Ester, Soy Methyl Ester, Glycols, Alcohol, and Others), Application (Paints & Coatings, Printing Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Global Mining Chemicals Market Size by Product type (Frothers, Flocculants, Collectors, Solvent Extractants, and Grinding aids), Mineral Type (Base metals, Non-metallic minerals, Precious metals, and Rare earth metals), Application (Mineral Processing, Explosives & Drilling, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection till 2028
Global Detergents Chemicals Market Size by Product (Surfactants, Builders, Enzymes, Fragrances, Bleaching Agents, and Others) and Application (Laundry Cleaning Products, Household & Commercial Cleaning Products, Dishwashing Products, Personal Cleaning Products, Fuel Additives, Biological Reagents, and Others), and End User (household and industrial & institutional) Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Global Specialty Oleochemicals Market Size by Product Type (Specialty Ester, Fatty Acid Methyl Ester, Glycerol Ester, Alkoxylates, Fatty Amines, and Others), By Application (Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food Processing, Consumer Goods, Health & Pharmaceuticals, Polymer & Plastic Additives, Textile, Paints & Coatings, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection till 2028
Global Pharmaceutical Processing Seals Market Size by Type (O-rings, Gaskets, Lip seals, D seals, and Others), Material (Metals, PTFE, Silicone, Nitrile Rubber, EPDM, FKM, FFKM, UHMWPE, and PU), Application (Manufacturing equipment and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection till 2028.
Article originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/569571137/zeolites-market-is-expected-to-grow-from-usd-11-5-billion-in-2020-to-usd-15-2-billion-by-2028-at-a-cagr-of-3-7-during-the-forecast-period-2021-2028
The post Zeolites Market is expected to grow from USD 11.5 Billion in 2020 to USD 15.2 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period 2021-2028 : GreyViews first appeared on Reality Syndicate Viewers.
This news story originally appeared at Books - Reality Syndicate Viewers on 25 April 2022